CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday

2009: the good, the bad, and the beautiful.

I've had this blog for quite some time. I have not, however, kept up with it at all.
On January 1st 2009 I had no resolution. I just laughed and enjoyed my evening but no resolution. I had previously spoken to my friend Justin only to decide upon fixing things with those who I hadn't spoken to in years. But that wasn't my resolution. As of then I have thought of a few but decided upon none. Now, granted, it is the 25th of January I have concluded my resolution. I am going to write in my blog and actually devote time to being an excellent blogger. A blogger extraordinaire!

I am 20 years old. I love rainbows and butterflys, sunsets and photographs. I like to read, I love art, and my glass is generally more than halfway full. Nice to meet you.

0 comments: