CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday

Friends, Paint, and Pizza: Could it get any better?

As of today I am beginning the paining of my new house. Not exactly my new house as i don't actually pay for it or contribute one bit financially. But I live here so it's mine.

Well I picked out paint colors and am currently in the task of covering the new carpet so it doesn't get, well painted. I assumed painting would be a fun and joyous occasion. As I love to paint. Painting a house however is nowhere near the same. It is frustrating and tedious and lonely. I am doing it alone. Until tomorrow and Thursday; some of the ladies I love will be over to help me and eat pizza and talk about boys and girls, I'm sure. I am looking forward to a splendid and enchanting evening of friends, paint, and pizza.

I will take before and after pictures. I didn't pick the colors as I am not a very decisive person. Mostly my mom picked and I agreed with any choices she had because as long as it wasn't black walls I pretty much didn't care one way or another. But I will be putting in the work to make this house prettier than a hospital room with bare white walls. Good luck to me.

0 comments: